This page/article is currently a stub. You can help out Free! Wiki by adding more content to it and doing other helpful things to improve the article.
— Momotaro, speaking to Gou Matsuoka.
|Also known as|| Japan's Legendary Sea Otter (by other swimmers he competed against)
Momo (by Rin) Momo-kun (by Nitori)
|Height|| 172 cm (5'8") (Eternal Summer) |
175 cm (5'9") (Dive to the Future)
|Weight||59 kg (130 lb)|
|Occupation||2nd year High School Student|
|Affiliation||Samezuka Academy (currently)|
|Relatives|| Seijuro Mikoshiba (older brother) |
Momotaro Mikoshiba (御子柴 百太郎 Mikoshiba Momotarō) is one of the main supporting characters in the second season of anime Free!, Free! Eternal Summer. He is Seijuro Mikoshiba's younger brother and a backstroke swimmer, as well as a second year high school student at Samezuka Academy. He is the "fearsome new face" his brother referred to.
Momotaro has red hair just like his brother, but in a messy and straighter fashion. His eyes are a golden yellow and he has a healthy slight tan complexion. He's around average height for a male his age, as he is shown to be taller than Nitori.
Momotaro is a happy-go-lucky guy who likes hanging out with girls a lot. He's very much like his older brother, Seijuro Mikoshiba, both in terms of swimming or personality. Just like Seijuro, he falls for Gou at first sight, saying that she's "pretty cute".
Momotaro claims he has won a ton of races back in middle school and that there's not a single person in his hometown who hasn't heard of him. When meeting Rin, Sosuke and Aiichiro for the first time, he stated that the swimmers he competed against used to call him The Sea of Japan's Sea Otter.
- Main article: Momotaro Mikoshiba/Plot
- Main article: Momotaro Mikoshiba/Relationships
Creation and Conception
- His hobby is hunting for stag beetles. The biggest one he caught was about 8 centimeters. 
- His favorite proverb is "Even Homer sometimes nods".
- His favorite dish is fried eggs.
- His other favorite foods include triple-cheese burgers and chocolate pudding ice cream.
- Momotaro owns a pink T-shirt with a boy coming out of a peach at the back. There's a story about an old couple who found a giant peach with a little boy inside, naming him Momotaro
- His favorite kind of spaghetti is vongole.
- His motif animal is a sea otter.