This article lacks images. You can help out Free! Wiki by adding more .jpg, .png and .gif files that could illustrate this article.
- (To Makoto and Haruka) "Haru-chan! Mako-chan! It's been forever! I'll be joining you here at Iwatobi High School." (ハルちゃん！マコちゃん！久し振り！僕も岩鳶高校に入ったんだ。 "Haru-chan! Mako-chan! Hisashiburi! Boku mo Iwatobi Koukou ni haittanda.")
- (To Makoto and Haruka) "There are cherry blossom trees next to the pool! Weren't there cherry blossom trees next to the pool at your grade school, Haru-chan?"
- (To Haruka) "But, that's your name, Haru-chan." 
- "What does that have to do with swimming? That just means he likes baths."
- (To Makoto, about Haruka and Rin) "Did they just ditch us?"
- (About Rin) "He's kinda changed."
- (To Gou) "Your name is Gou, like the Sengoku warlord Azai Nagamasa's third daughter, right?"
- (To Makoto, about Haruka) "Haru-chan still reminds me of a dolphin."
- (To Makoto) "You looked like an elephant falling in!"
- (To Miho, about her quote) "You can't eat a pool."
- (To Haruka and Makoto, about Rei) "I don't think Rei-chan likes water..."
- "Rest house? What's a rest house?"
- (To Haruka and Makoto) "Stop talking like a couple about to enter a haunted house."
- (To Rei, about checking the dubious-looking fridge) "Because Rei is for refrige-Rei-tor!"
- "We're stranded on a deserted island! Aren't we supposed to harpoon fish and search for edible mushrooms?"
- (To Makoto, about Haruka) "Haru-chan say he doesn't care about his times and winning races, but he's motivated when he's racing Rin-chan."