Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
This article lacks images. You can help out Free! Wiki by adding more .jpg, .png and .gif files that could illustrate this article.
- (To Makoto and Haruka) "I won't be attending middle school here. I'm going to Australia. I'm going to a swimming school. I'm going to become an Olympic swimmer!"
- (To Makoto and Haruka) "This will be the last time the four of us swim together."
- (To Haruka) "This is our last chance. Let's swim together, Nanase. If you swim with me, I'll show you a sight you've never seen before!"
- (To Haruka, Makoto and Nagisa) "The four of us won this together, so it doesn't make sense for one person to take it home. So, let's put it in a time capsule and dig it up when we're grown up. Romantic, right?"
- (To Haruka) "I'll show you how different we are now."
- (To Haruka)"As always, I can't make any sense of you. (...) And you're as icy as ever. Yeah, you really piss me off."
- (About Haruka, after reading Gou's message) "Does this mean that I can't ever beat him?"
- (To Aiichiro, about his father) "He won tournaments all over the place and brought home lots of throphies and medals. His dream was to become an Olympic swimmer. But he never achieved that dream. He got married and had me. He became a fisherman. Then he died, just like that. (...) I want to achieve the dream my dad couldn't. And there's someone I have to beat before I can make that happen."
- (To Haruka) "Haru. I win. This means I'll never swim with you again. Never."
- (To Rei) "You'd better watch your back...you don't want to get bitten.”
- (To Haruka) "I'll take that cold expression of yours...and make it hot."